Police ‘concerned for wellbeing’ of missing Collier Row man
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable man who “may need hospital treatment” is missing from Collier Row.
Police are appealing for help to trace Ghenadie Stogu, 36, who was last seen leaving his home on Dunser Road, at about 11am on Monday.
When last seen Mr Stogu was in a distressed state and officers have said they are “concerned for his wellbeing”.
He is of Romanian origin and English is his second language.
When last seen Me Stogu was wearing a green T-shirt, blue tracksuit trousers with a while stripe, a white denim jacket and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector, Ronan McManus, said: “Mr Stogu is in a very vulnerable state at this time and we urge anyone who has information to call 101 immediately. It is imperative that we locate him as soon as possible as he may need hospital treatment.”
Anyone who has seen Ghenadie Stogu or who knows where he is should call Havering Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 and quoting reference number 15MIS034464.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?