Police ‘concerned for wellbeing’ of missing Collier Row man
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable man who “may need hospital treatment” is missing from Collier Row.
Police are appealing for help to trace Ghenadie Stogu, 36, who was last seen leaving his home on Dunser Road, at about 11am on Monday.
When last seen Mr Stogu was in a distressed state and officers have said they are “concerned for his wellbeing”.
He is of Romanian origin and English is his second language.
When last seen Me Stogu was wearing a green T-shirt, blue tracksuit trousers with a while stripe, a white denim jacket and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector, Ronan McManus, said: “Mr Stogu is in a very vulnerable state at this time and we urge anyone who has information to call 101 immediately. It is imperative that we locate him as soon as possible as he may need hospital treatment.”
Anyone who has seen Ghenadie Stogu or who knows where he is should call Havering Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 and quoting reference number 15MIS034464.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 9 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 10 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority