Police ‘concerned for wellbeing’ of missing Collier Row man
- Credit: Archant
A vulnerable man who “may need hospital treatment” is missing from Collier Row.
Police are appealing for help to trace Ghenadie Stogu, 36, who was last seen leaving his home on Dunser Road, at about 11am on Monday.
When last seen Mr Stogu was in a distressed state and officers have said they are “concerned for his wellbeing”.
He is of Romanian origin and English is his second language.
When last seen Me Stogu was wearing a green T-shirt, blue tracksuit trousers with a while stripe, a white denim jacket and white trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Chief Inspector, Ronan McManus, said: “Mr Stogu is in a very vulnerable state at this time and we urge anyone who has information to call 101 immediately. It is imperative that we locate him as soon as possible as he may need hospital treatment.”
Anyone who has seen Ghenadie Stogu or who knows where he is should call Havering Missing Persons Unit by dialling 101 and quoting reference number 15MIS034464.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 5 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 6 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 10 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray