Romford stabbing: Police arrest two men on suspicion of attempted murder
- Credit: Liam Coleman
Police investigating the stabbing outside Lidl in Romford town centre have arrested two 19-year-olds on suspicion of attempted murder.
A 19-year-old male was allegedly attacked in the supermarket’s car park in Atlanta Boulevard at around 1.15pm on Tuesday, November 20.
The London Ambulance Service was called and paramedics took him as a priority to hospital.
Police officers closed Atlanta Boulevard for several hours while the crime scene was examined.
Two 19-year-old men were arrested for attempted murder yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
They remain at an east London police station assisting police with their enquiries.
The 19-year-old victim’s injuries are non-life threatening and he has since left hospital.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell