Romford stabbing: Police arrest two men on suspicion of attempted murder
- Credit: Liam Coleman
Police investigating the stabbing outside Lidl in Romford town centre have arrested two 19-year-olds on suspicion of attempted murder.
A 19-year-old male was allegedly attacked in the supermarket’s car park in Atlanta Boulevard at around 1.15pm on Tuesday, November 20.
The London Ambulance Service was called and paramedics took him as a priority to hospital.
Police officers closed Atlanta Boulevard for several hours while the crime scene was examined.
Two 19-year-old men were arrested for attempted murder yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
They remain at an east London police station assisting police with their enquiries.
The 19-year-old victim’s injuries are non-life threatening and he has since left hospital.
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Polling places review underway ahead of 2022 ward increase
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford