Romford stabbing: Police arrest two men on suspicion of attempted murder
- Credit: Liam Coleman
Police investigating the stabbing outside Lidl in Romford town centre have arrested two 19-year-olds on suspicion of attempted murder.
A 19-year-old male was allegedly attacked in the supermarket’s car park in Atlanta Boulevard at around 1.15pm on Tuesday, November 20.
The London Ambulance Service was called and paramedics took him as a priority to hospital.
Police officers closed Atlanta Boulevard for several hours while the crime scene was examined.
Two 19-year-old men were arrested for attempted murder yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
They remain at an east London police station assisting police with their enquiries.
The 19-year-old victim’s injuries are non-life threatening and he has since left hospital.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 3 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 6 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 7 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 10 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather