Police are appealing for information after robbery in Brentwood
Police are appealing for information after a robbery in Brentwood.
It happened when a man wearing a balaclava entered Coral on Ongar Road, just before 7.30pm on Wednesday, November 7.
He threatened staff with violence before taking a four-figure sum of cash from the till.
He then ran out. Police said there was no weapon involved in the robbery.
Officers carried out a search of the area but did not find the man. He is described as white, wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact detectives at Basildon police station on 101.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 4 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks