Police appeal for help finding 15-year-old Romford girl who has been missing for 10 days
- Credit: Archant
Havering police are becoming increasingly concerned for a 15-year-old girl who has been missing for 10 days.
Charlotte Dempsey-Halliday, from Romford, was last seen at 8.30am on June 6 in Enfield, London.
She is white, 5ft 4ins tall, of medium build and has shoulder length brown curly hair.
She also has her nose and cheek pierced.
Charlotte, known to visit Albany Park in Enfield, was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark top at the time of her disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about her whereabouts is urged to call Havering police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 2 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 3 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 6 Havering pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 7 Fundraiser launched for £1,500 to buy Elm Park defibrillator
- 8 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 9 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 10 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating