Police appeal for help finding 15-year-old Romford girl who has been missing for 10 days
- Credit: Archant
Havering police are becoming increasingly concerned for a 15-year-old girl who has been missing for 10 days.
Charlotte Dempsey-Halliday, from Romford, was last seen at 8.30am on June 6 in Enfield, London.
She is white, 5ft 4ins tall, of medium build and has shoulder length brown curly hair.
She also has her nose and cheek pierced.
Charlotte, known to visit Albany Park in Enfield, was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark top at the time of her disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about her whereabouts is urged to call Havering police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 5 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 8 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 9 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 10 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused