Police appeal for help finding 15-year-old Romford girl who has been missing for 10 days
- Credit: Archant
Havering police are becoming increasingly concerned for a 15-year-old girl who has been missing for 10 days.
Charlotte Dempsey-Halliday, from Romford, was last seen at 8.30am on June 6 in Enfield, London.
She is white, 5ft 4ins tall, of medium build and has shoulder length brown curly hair.
She also has her nose and cheek pierced.
Charlotte, known to visit Albany Park in Enfield, was wearing dark blue jeans and a dark top at the time of her disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about her whereabouts is urged to call Havering police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 5 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 6 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 7 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 8 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?