Police appeal for missing teenage girl from Havering
- Credit: Met Police
Police are appealing for help from the public for a missing teenage girl from Havering.
Detectives from the East Area Command Unit are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Chyna Harriott-Richards.
Chyna was last seen around 6pm on Sunday (March 31) 9 in the Barking Town Centre area.
She is black, with shoulder length black hair which was worn in a ponytail when she was last seen, and she has her nose pierced.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing grey jeans with a black belt, a black puma zip up hoodie, white Nike trainers and was in possession of a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
She is known to frequent the areas of Croydon, Barking and Romford.
Officers are increasingly concerned for her wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101.
- 1 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 2 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 3 Election 2021: Live Havering and Redbridge London Assembly updates
- 4 Romford woman through to Ms Great Britain 2021 final
- 5 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 6 The Romfood Review: A bit of the East End in Essex
- 7 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 8 'Traumatised' families mourn horses killed in Upminster stables fire
- 9 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 10 Last chance to make use of free parking in Havering to support local shops