Police appeal for missing teenage girl from Havering
- Credit: Met Police
Police are appealing for help from the public for a missing teenage girl from Havering.
Detectives from the East Area Command Unit are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of Chyna Harriott-Richards.
Chyna was last seen around 6pm on Sunday (March 31) 9 in the Barking Town Centre area.
She is black, with shoulder length black hair which was worn in a ponytail when she was last seen, and she has her nose pierced.
At the time of her disappearance she was wearing grey jeans with a black belt, a black puma zip up hoodie, white Nike trainers and was in possession of a black handbag.
You may also want to watch:
She is known to frequent the areas of Croydon, Barking and Romford.
Officers are increasingly concerned for her wellbeing and would urge anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 7 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 10 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August