Police appeal after violent robbery at Romford train station
- Credit: British Transport Police
Police would like to speak to three men about a violent robbery at Romford train station.
The incident happened at around 7pm on Monday, November 27 when a 16-year-old boy was punched in the face and had his phone stolen.
British Transport Police have said that they would like to speak to the three men pictured about the robbery.
A spokesman from BTP siad: “Do you know these three? We know the photos are a bit blurry but someone knows who they are.
“We’d like to speak to them about a robbery in Romford back in November.
You may also want to watch:
“Know them? Please text 61016 with ref 240 of 27 November.”
- 1 Brookside Theatre appeals for help repairing windows
- 2 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 3 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 4 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 7 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 8 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 9 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 10 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating