Police appeal after knifepoint robbery of Romford pizza shop
- Credit: Archant
Four men threatened staff at knifepoint and made off with a large amount of cash at a pizza shop in Romford.
Police were called at midnight on Wednesday, March 14, to reports of a robbery at a pizza takeaway shop in Brentwood Road, Romford.
Of the four suspects, three entered the shop, and one is believed to have acted as a look-out.
They are described as white males with accents, and are believed to be from the local area.
The four men made off on foot down Great Gardens Road in Hornchurch.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Billy Baxter, East Area Command CID, said: “Our initial investigation leads us to believe that this was a pre-planned robbery, with one suspect being used as a look-out.
“We are appealing to anyone who recognises the people in the CCTV footage or know who was behind this, or any information that may assist us with our investigation to come forward and speak to us.”
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 5 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 8 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 9 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 10 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
Anyone who may have any information is asked to contact the East Area CID on 0208 345 1622, or report anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.