Police appeal after knifepoint robbery of Romford pizza shop
- Credit: Archant
Four men threatened staff at knifepoint and made off with a large amount of cash at a pizza shop in Romford.
Police were called at midnight on Wednesday, March 14, to reports of a robbery at a pizza takeaway shop in Brentwood Road, Romford.
Of the four suspects, three entered the shop, and one is believed to have acted as a look-out.
They are described as white males with accents, and are believed to be from the local area.
The four men made off on foot down Great Gardens Road in Hornchurch.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Billy Baxter, East Area Command CID, said: “Our initial investigation leads us to believe that this was a pre-planned robbery, with one suspect being used as a look-out.
“We are appealing to anyone who recognises the people in the CCTV footage or know who was behind this, or any information that may assist us with our investigation to come forward and speak to us.”
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 4 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 5 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 7 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 8 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 9 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 10 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
Anyone who may have any information is asked to contact the East Area CID on 0208 345 1622, or report anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.