Neighbours slam youths who cause Halloween havoc in Rainham
- Credit: PA
Parents have taken to social media to vent their anger about youths who reportedly threw fireworks in homes and vandalised cars.
Residents in Rainham posted online about several scary incidents which resulted in windows being smashed by groups taking advantage of the Halloween celebrations.
One mum even posted about how fireworks let off outside her home set fire to a shed and wheelie bin leading to emergency services being called.
Others wrote about how youths repeatedly came back to their house after causing damage to their living room window and car outside.
Reports of attacks in other areas of the borough have also been posted online.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Rosie Bennett of Havering Police tweeted about two female officers having fireworks and eggs thrown at them while out on patrols in Upminster.
While another mum said she saw “kids” throwing fireworks at passing cars near Roneo Corner, Hornchurch.
- 1 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 8 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 9 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
Were you affected last night by any disturbances? Email email@example.com