Neighbours slam youths who cause Halloween havoc in Rainham
- Credit: PA
Parents have taken to social media to vent their anger about youths who reportedly threw fireworks in homes and vandalised cars.
Residents in Rainham posted online about several scary incidents which resulted in windows being smashed by groups taking advantage of the Halloween celebrations.
One mum even posted about how fireworks let off outside her home set fire to a shed and wheelie bin leading to emergency services being called.
Others wrote about how youths repeatedly came back to their house after causing damage to their living room window and car outside.
Reports of attacks in other areas of the borough have also been posted online.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Rosie Bennett of Havering Police tweeted about two female officers having fireworks and eggs thrown at them while out on patrols in Upminster.
While another mum said she saw “kids” throwing fireworks at passing cars near Roneo Corner, Hornchurch.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
Were you affected last night by any disturbances? Email email@example.com