Neighbours slam youths who cause Halloween havoc in Rainham
- Credit: PA
Parents have taken to social media to vent their anger about youths who reportedly threw fireworks in homes and vandalised cars.
Residents in Rainham posted online about several scary incidents which resulted in windows being smashed by groups taking advantage of the Halloween celebrations.
One mum even posted about how fireworks let off outside her home set fire to a shed and wheelie bin leading to emergency services being called.
Others wrote about how youths repeatedly came back to their house after causing damage to their living room window and car outside.
Reports of attacks in other areas of the borough have also been posted online.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Rosie Bennett of Havering Police tweeted about two female officers having fireworks and eggs thrown at them while out on patrols in Upminster.
While another mum said she saw “kids” throwing fireworks at passing cars near Roneo Corner, Hornchurch.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
Were you affected last night by any disturbances? Email firstname.lastname@example.org