Muggers threaten to stab teenager at Hornchurch bus stop
- Credit: Getty Images
Crooks threatened to stab a teenager over his phone at a Hornchurch bus stop.
A 17-year-old was approached in Suttons Lane by two men who threatened to stab him if he didn’t give them his phone.
The victim gave the suspects his Apple iPhone and they walked off.
One suspect is a white man, the other is a black man, aged between 17 and 20-years-old.
They were both wearing black puffa jackets, the white suspect was also wearing jogging bottoms, with the black suspect wearing jeans and a scarf.
You may also want to watch:
The incident took place on February 13, at about 4.30pm.
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Andy Ferne at Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 3 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 4 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 8 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 9 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 10 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed