Muggers threaten to stab teenager at Hornchurch bus stop
- Credit: Getty Images
Crooks threatened to stab a teenager over his phone at a Hornchurch bus stop.
A 17-year-old was approached in Suttons Lane by two men who threatened to stab him if he didn’t give them his phone.
The victim gave the suspects his Apple iPhone and they walked off.
One suspect is a white man, the other is a black man, aged between 17 and 20-years-old.
They were both wearing black puffa jackets, the white suspect was also wearing jogging bottoms, with the black suspect wearing jeans and a scarf.
You may also want to watch:
The incident took place on February 13, at about 4.30pm.
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Andy Ferne at Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault