Muggers threaten to stab teenager at Hornchurch bus stop
- Credit: Getty Images
Crooks threatened to stab a teenager over his phone at a Hornchurch bus stop.
A 17-year-old was approached in Suttons Lane by two men who threatened to stab him if he didn’t give them his phone.
The victim gave the suspects his Apple iPhone and they walked off.
One suspect is a white man, the other is a black man, aged between 17 and 20-years-old.
They were both wearing black puffa jackets, the white suspect was also wearing jogging bottoms, with the black suspect wearing jeans and a scarf.
The incident took place on February 13, at about 4.30pm.
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Andy Ferne at Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 3 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 4 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 5 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 8 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 9 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'