Muggers threaten to stab teenager at Hornchurch bus stop
- Credit: Getty Images
Crooks threatened to stab a teenager over his phone at a Hornchurch bus stop.
A 17-year-old was approached in Suttons Lane by two men who threatened to stab him if he didn’t give them his phone.
The victim gave the suspects his Apple iPhone and they walked off.
One suspect is a white man, the other is a black man, aged between 17 and 20-years-old.
They were both wearing black puffa jackets, the white suspect was also wearing jogging bottoms, with the black suspect wearing jeans and a scarf.
You may also want to watch:
The incident took place on February 13, at about 4.30pm.
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Andy Ferne at Romford CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 7 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 8 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell