Missing girl, 14, last seen in Gidea Park
- Credit: Essex Police
Have you seen Millie Macdonald, who is missing from Harlow?
The 14-year-old said she was going to see friends in Romford on Saturday, October 12.
She was last seen in the Gidea Park area on Sunday evening.
Millie wears glasses and was last seen wearing a mustard coloured coat with a hood, black leggings, a white long sleeved top and black trainers.
She has links to Enfield and Romford.
You may also want to watch:
The police and her family are concerned for her welfare and ask anyone who has seen her to call 101.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?