Man wanted over teen bus assault in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting this man after a teenager was punched while boarding a bus.
At about 2.50pm on April 29, the 16-year-old victim was getting on the 103 bus in Oldchurch Road, Romford.
A man got out of a silver BMW, along with a woman and a dog and as the bus pulled up he punched the victim as he got on the bus.
The man and the woman then made off in the vehicle towards Dagenham.
The suspect is described as white with light coloured hair, aged 25-30 and he was wearing a light coloured hooded jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Kevin Sheppard leading the investigation on 07825 386484 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting ref: 179880.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array