Man wanted over teen bus assault in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting this man after a teenager was punched while boarding a bus.
At about 2.50pm on April 29, the 16-year-old victim was getting on the 103 bus in Oldchurch Road, Romford.
A man got out of a silver BMW, along with a woman and a dog and as the bus pulled up he punched the victim as he got on the bus.
The man and the woman then made off in the vehicle towards Dagenham.
The suspect is described as white with light coloured hair, aged 25-30 and he was wearing a light coloured hooded jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Kevin Sheppard leading the investigation on 07825 386484 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting ref: 179880.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says