Man wanted over teen bus assault in Romford
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting this man after a teenager was punched while boarding a bus.
At about 2.50pm on April 29, the 16-year-old victim was getting on the 103 bus in Oldchurch Road, Romford.
A man got out of a silver BMW, along with a woman and a dog and as the bus pulled up he punched the victim as he got on the bus.
The man and the woman then made off in the vehicle towards Dagenham.
The suspect is described as white with light coloured hair, aged 25-30 and he was wearing a light coloured hooded jumper.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Kevin Sheppard leading the investigation on 07825 386484 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting ref: 179880.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 8 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week