Man wanted over fraud has Havering connections
- Credit: Archant
These men are wanted by police in connection with numerous ongoing investigations.
Criminal finance investigators in Lewisham are looking to trace Samuel Juraver, 32, of Deptford, over fraud and money laundering involving a number of UK and foreign victims. He is thought to have connections in Havering.
Detectives are also seeking information about Rahul Jakkula, 26, in connection with inquiries into large-scale fraud.
Officers believe that Jakkula is still in the UK and that he has connections with Birmingham, Luton and London.
Det Con Julie Bell, from the Criminal Finance team, said: “We are keen to speak to both individuals and find out their whereabouts. We would encourage anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or the Criminal Finance team at Lewisham police station on 020 8284 7952.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 9 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge