Man wanted over fraud has Havering connections
- Credit: Archant
These men are wanted by police in connection with numerous ongoing investigations.
Criminal finance investigators in Lewisham are looking to trace Samuel Juraver, 32, of Deptford, over fraud and money laundering involving a number of UK and foreign victims. He is thought to have connections in Havering.
Detectives are also seeking information about Rahul Jakkula, 26, in connection with inquiries into large-scale fraud.
Officers believe that Jakkula is still in the UK and that he has connections with Birmingham, Luton and London.
Det Con Julie Bell, from the Criminal Finance team, said: “We are keen to speak to both individuals and find out their whereabouts. We would encourage anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or the Criminal Finance team at Lewisham police station on 020 8284 7952.
- 1 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 2 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 5 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 6 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 7 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 8 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 9 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks