Man wanted over fraud has Havering connections
- Credit: Archant
These men are wanted by police in connection with numerous ongoing investigations.
Criminal finance investigators in Lewisham are looking to trace Samuel Juraver, 32, of Deptford, over fraud and money laundering involving a number of UK and foreign victims. He is thought to have connections in Havering.
Detectives are also seeking information about Rahul Jakkula, 26, in connection with inquiries into large-scale fraud.
Officers believe that Jakkula is still in the UK and that he has connections with Birmingham, Luton and London.
Det Con Julie Bell, from the Criminal Finance team, said: “We are keen to speak to both individuals and find out their whereabouts. We would encourage anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or the Criminal Finance team at Lewisham police station on 020 8284 7952.
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 4 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 9 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford