Man wanted over fraud has Havering connections
- Credit: Archant
These men are wanted by police in connection with numerous ongoing investigations.
Criminal finance investigators in Lewisham are looking to trace Samuel Juraver, 32, of Deptford, over fraud and money laundering involving a number of UK and foreign victims. He is thought to have connections in Havering.
Detectives are also seeking information about Rahul Jakkula, 26, in connection with inquiries into large-scale fraud.
Officers believe that Jakkula is still in the UK and that he has connections with Birmingham, Luton and London.
Det Con Julie Bell, from the Criminal Finance team, said: “We are keen to speak to both individuals and find out their whereabouts. We would encourage anyone with information to contact us as soon as possible. All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.”
Anyone with information should call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or the Criminal Finance team at Lewisham police station on 020 8284 7952.
- 1 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 2 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 3 Heritage: How Gallows Corner got its sinister name
- 4 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 5 Hanukkah 2021: Five ways to celebrate in east London
- 6 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 7 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 8 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 9 Free parking to 'boost Havering's high streets' for Christmas season
- 10 Restrictions tightened as Omicron detected in Brentwood