Man taken to hospital with head injury after assault in Broadway Parade shop, Hornchurch
- Credit: PA WIRE
Police were called after a man was assaulted and suffered a head injury in a shop in Broadway Parade, Hornchurch.
Officers attended the scene at 4.50pm today.
The man, who is believed to work in the shop, was taken to hospital to be treated for a head wound.
His injury is not life threatening, police say.
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assault.
You may also want to watch:
Havering officers are investigating,
Have you seen what happened? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 4 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 5 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 6 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 7 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 8 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 9 BHRUT thanks families of NHS workers who are keeping service afloat
- 10 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres