Man suffers severe facial injuries in assault outside Harold Hill primary school
A man suffered severe facial injuries when he was assaulted near a primary school in Harold Hill, and police believe the suspect could have a child there.
They are appealing for witnesses to come forward after an incident on the top deck of a bus when the man was headbutted in an unprovoked attack.
The incident took place around 3.30pm on Thursday, November 15, when the victim got on the number 174 outside Brookside Junior and Infant School in Dagnam Park Drive.
He was headbutted by a white male described as wearing a cream coloured coat and dark trousers, aged between 30-39, skinny to medium build, with short dark brown hair.
The victim suffered serious facial injuries and required hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect was with a woman with a black push chair, and a child aged around five or six. The woman is described as being of medium to large build with black square glasses and a pony tail.
Police say they believe the couple could have a child or children at the school.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 9 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
Any witnesses are asked to call Det Con Andy Fern at Romford police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.