Man stabbed in Romford before being driven to Ilford where he was left with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Romford, forced into a car and driven to Ilford where he was left with serious injuries.
Police were called at around 8pm last night to reports of a man being forced into a vehicle in Hainault Road, Collier Row.
Around 30 minutes later police were called again by the London Ambulance Service after a man in his 20s was found with stab wounds in New North Road, Ilford.
He was then taken to hospital for treatment and police said that his injuries are not life threatening.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are currently investigating the incident.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 5 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 6 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 7 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 8 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 9 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?