Man stabbed in Romford before being driven to Ilford where he was left with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Romford, forced into a car and driven to Ilford where he was left with serious injuries.
Police were called at around 8pm last night to reports of a man being forced into a vehicle in Hainault Road, Collier Row.
Around 30 minutes later police were called again by the London Ambulance Service after a man in his 20s was found with stab wounds in New North Road, Ilford.
He was then taken to hospital for treatment and police said that his injuries are not life threatening.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are currently investigating the incident.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?