Man stabbed in Romford before being driven to Ilford where he was left with serious injuries
- Credit: Archant
A man has been taken to hospital after being stabbed in Romford, forced into a car and driven to Ilford where he was left with serious injuries.
Police were called at around 8pm last night to reports of a man being forced into a vehicle in Hainault Road, Collier Row.
Around 30 minutes later police were called again by the London Ambulance Service after a man in his 20s was found with stab wounds in New North Road, Ilford.
He was then taken to hospital for treatment and police said that his injuries are not life threatening.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from the East Area Command Unit are currently investigating the incident.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 9 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme