Man stabbed in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
A police cordon and crime scene remain in place this morning.
A 25-year-old man has been taken to hospital after he was stabbed in Hornchurch.
Police were called at around 1.35am this morning (Sunday, November 18) by London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing.
A man was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Havering within the East Area Command Unit investigate.
A police cordon was in place this morning at the Rising Sun pub in High Street, however it is believed that the incident did not take place at the pub, but that the victim was helped by members of staff.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD674/18NOV, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.