Man stabbed in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
A police cordon and crime scene remain in place this morning.
A 25-year-old man has been taken to hospital after he was stabbed in Hornchurch.
Police were called at around 1.35am this morning (Sunday, November 18) by London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing.
A man was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
Officers from Havering within the East Area Command Unit investigate.
A police cordon was in place this morning at the Rising Sun pub in High Street, however it is believed that the incident did not take place at the pub, but that the victim was helped by members of staff.
- 1 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 2 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 3 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 4 Aklu Plaza submits plans to convert third floor into banqueting suite
- 5 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 6 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 8 Campaigner glee as 560 trees saved from 'overzealous' railway works
- 9 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 10 Rainham councillors publish 'plan B' for Beam Park transport links
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD674/18NOV, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.