Man stabbed in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
A police cordon and crime scene remain in place this morning.
A 25-year-old man has been taken to hospital after he was stabbed in Hornchurch.
Police were called at around 1.35am this morning (Sunday, November 18) by London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing.
A man was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Havering within the East Area Command Unit investigate.
A police cordon was in place this morning at the Rising Sun pub in High Street, however it is believed that the incident did not take place at the pub, but that the victim was helped by members of staff.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 3 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 4 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 10 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD674/18NOV, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.