Man stabbed in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
A police cordon and crime scene remain in place this morning.
A 25-year-old man has been taken to hospital after he was stabbed in Hornchurch.
Police were called at around 1.35am this morning (Sunday, November 18) by London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing.
A man was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Havering within the East Area Command Unit investigate.
A police cordon was in place this morning at the Rising Sun pub in High Street, however it is believed that the incident did not take place at the pub, but that the victim was helped by members of staff.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 6 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD674/18NOV, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.