Man stabbed in Hornchurch
- Credit: Google Maps
A police cordon and crime scene remain in place this morning.
A 25-year-old man has been taken to hospital after he was stabbed in Hornchurch.
Police were called at around 1.35am this morning (Sunday, November 18) by London Ambulance Service to reports of a stabbing.
A man was taken to an east London hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Officers from Havering within the East Area Command Unit investigate.
A police cordon was in place this morning at the Rising Sun pub in High Street, however it is believed that the incident did not take place at the pub, but that the victim was helped by members of staff.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 7 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
Anyone with information relating to this incident is asked to call East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting CAD674/18NOV, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.