Man stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in Harold Wood.
Police were called by paramedics at 6.03pm today (January 3) to reports of a man suffering from a knife injury in Gubbins Lane.
Officers attended the scene and found a man, aged 30, with a stab wound to the leg.
A Metropolitan police spokeswoman said: “The injured man was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
“We await an update on his condition.
“Officers from Havering investigate.
“No arrests. Inquiries continue.
- 1 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 2 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 3 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 4 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 5 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 6 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 7 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 8 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack
- 9 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 10 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
“Anyone who witnessed this incident of has information is asked to contact East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting 5214/3JAN or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”