Man stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in Harold Wood.
Police were called by paramedics at 6.03pm today (January 3) to reports of a man suffering from a knife injury in Gubbins Lane.
Officers attended the scene and found a man, aged 30, with a stab wound to the leg.
A Metropolitan police spokeswoman said: “The injured man was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
“We await an update on his condition.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from Havering investigate.
“No arrests. Inquiries continue.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 3 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 4 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 7 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
“Anyone who witnessed this incident of has information is asked to contact East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting 5214/3JAN or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”