Man stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in Harold Wood.
Police were called by paramedics at 6.03pm today (January 3) to reports of a man suffering from a knife injury in Gubbins Lane.
Officers attended the scene and found a man, aged 30, with a stab wound to the leg.
A Metropolitan police spokeswoman said: “The injured man was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
“We await an update on his condition.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from Havering investigate.
“No arrests. Inquiries continue.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
“Anyone who witnessed this incident of has information is asked to contact East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting 5214/3JAN or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”