Man stabbed in Harold Wood
- Credit: Google Street View
A man has been rushed to hospital after being stabbed in Harold Wood.
Police were called by paramedics at 6.03pm today (January 3) to reports of a man suffering from a knife injury in Gubbins Lane.
Officers attended the scene and found a man, aged 30, with a stab wound to the leg.
A Metropolitan police spokeswoman said: “The injured man was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service.
“We await an update on his condition.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers from Havering investigate.
“No arrests. Inquiries continue.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 6 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 8 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 9 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 10 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
“Anyone who witnessed this incident of has information is asked to contact East Area Command Unit on 101 quoting 5214/3JAN or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”