Man sought in connection with Harold Wood pub stabbing
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man is being sought by police in connection with an incident where two men were stabbed in a Harold Wood pub, late Friday evening.
Officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at 10.42pm to reports of an assault at the Shepherd and Dog pub in Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood.
Two men were treated for facial and stab wounds to the chest and taken to an east London hospital where they remain in a stable condition.
Acting detective sergeant Jay King said: “We are very keen to speak with the individual pictured and would encourage anyone who recognises him to contact us immediately.
“Both victims sustained a number of stab wounds and it was only by pure chance that they were not more seriously injured or killed.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information concerning the stabbings or the man in the picture released today, to contact police as soon as possible.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 5 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Rainham primary school creates Sir Captain Tom display
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract
Anyone with information is asked to call police on the non-emergency line on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting CRIS 5400808/16.