Man sought in connection with Harold Wood pub stabbing
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man is being sought by police in connection with an incident where two men were stabbed in a Harold Wood pub, late Friday evening.
Officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at 10.42pm to reports of an assault at the Shepherd and Dog pub in Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood.
Two men were treated for facial and stab wounds to the chest and taken to an east London hospital where they remain in a stable condition.
Acting detective sergeant Jay King said: “We are very keen to speak with the individual pictured and would encourage anyone who recognises him to contact us immediately.
“Both victims sustained a number of stab wounds and it was only by pure chance that they were not more seriously injured or killed.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information concerning the stabbings or the man in the picture released today, to contact police as soon as possible.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
Anyone with information is asked to call police on the non-emergency line on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting CRIS 5400808/16.