Man sought in connection with Harold Wood pub stabbing
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man is being sought by police in connection with an incident where two men were stabbed in a Harold Wood pub, late Friday evening.
Officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at 10.42pm to reports of an assault at the Shepherd and Dog pub in Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood.
Two men were treated for facial and stab wounds to the chest and taken to an east London hospital where they remain in a stable condition.
Acting detective sergeant Jay King said: “We are very keen to speak with the individual pictured and would encourage anyone who recognises him to contact us immediately.
“Both victims sustained a number of stab wounds and it was only by pure chance that they were not more seriously injured or killed.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information concerning the stabbings or the man in the picture released today, to contact police as soon as possible.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 3 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 4 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 7 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 8 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
Anyone with information is asked to call police on the non-emergency line on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting CRIS 5400808/16.