Man sought in connection with Harold Wood pub stabbing
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man is being sought by police in connection with an incident where two men were stabbed in a Harold Wood pub, late Friday evening.
Officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at 10.42pm to reports of an assault at the Shepherd and Dog pub in Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood.
Two men were treated for facial and stab wounds to the chest and taken to an east London hospital where they remain in a stable condition.
Acting detective sergeant Jay King said: “We are very keen to speak with the individual pictured and would encourage anyone who recognises him to contact us immediately.
“Both victims sustained a number of stab wounds and it was only by pure chance that they were not more seriously injured or killed.
“I would urge anyone with information concerning the stabbings or the man in the picture released today, to contact police as soon as possible.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 2 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 3 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 4 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 5 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 6 'It felt like a dream': Upminster headteacher attends Queen's Garden Party
- 7 First 49,000 people paid £150 council tax rebate despite delays, council says
- 8 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 Gallows Corner Tesco: Decision on appeal expected following hearing about 87-home development
- 10 How many Covid patients are there in east London hospitals this week?
Anyone with information is asked to call police on the non-emergency line on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting CRIS 5400808/16.