Man sought in connection with Harold Wood pub stabbing
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A man is being sought by police in connection with an incident where two men were stabbed in a Harold Wood pub, late Friday evening.
Officers were called by the London Ambulance Service at 10.42pm to reports of an assault at the Shepherd and Dog pub in Shepherds Hill, Harold Wood.
Two men were treated for facial and stab wounds to the chest and taken to an east London hospital where they remain in a stable condition.
Acting detective sergeant Jay King said: “We are very keen to speak with the individual pictured and would encourage anyone who recognises him to contact us immediately.
“Both victims sustained a number of stab wounds and it was only by pure chance that they were not more seriously injured or killed.
You may also want to watch:
“I would urge anyone with information concerning the stabbings or the man in the picture released today, to contact police as soon as possible.”
No arrests have been made and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages
Anyone with information is asked to call police on the non-emergency line on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 quoting CRIS 5400808/16.