Man left with permanent injuries after nasty Romford attack
A man has been left with a metal plate in his face and pins in his ankle, following a savage unprovoked attack in Romford.
The victim was enjoying an evening out with his girlfriend in Bentley’s Bar, in South Street, when he was punched in the face by a “tall” thug, at around 7pm on Saturday March 19.
The force of the smash, knocked the victim off his feet.
The attacker along with a group of his friends were thrown out of the nightspot by security but continued to taunt the victim from the street.
The man was taken to Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, with a fractured and displaced nose, and a fractured ankle.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries are permanent, a Havering Police spokesman said.
Detectives would like to talk to these two men in relation to the incident.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 3 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 6 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 7 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 10 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather
Anyone with information about the assault can call DC Dan Brown at Romford Police Station on 0300 123 1212.