Motorcyclist taken to hospital after Romford crash
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash in Romford this afternoon.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 1.22pm today (Monday, April 15) to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle in North Street at the junction with Ingrave Road.
The rider was taken to a north London hospital where he remains in a stable condition; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
LAS sent an ambulance crew, and a single responder in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The man was treated at the scene and then taken to hospital.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Romford swimmer calls for volunteers to take plunge for hospice
- 6 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 7 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice
- 8 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 9 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 10 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months