Motorcyclist taken to hospital after Romford crash
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash in Romford this afternoon.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 1.22pm today (Monday, April 15) to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle in North Street at the junction with Ingrave Road.
The rider was taken to a north London hospital where he remains in a stable condition; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
LAS sent an ambulance crew, and a single responder in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The man was treated at the scene and then taken to hospital.
- 1 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 4 Rainham flat ravaged by late night blaze
- 5 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 6 Campaigners ‘overjoyed’ and developer to 'consider its next steps' following Gallows Corner Tesco refusal
- 7 Covid-19: How has Havering fared over the last four weeks?
- 8 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 9 Application to install 5G mast in Cranham refused
- 10 Romford church to offer new debt support scheme