Motorcyclist taken to hospital after Romford crash
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a crash in Romford this afternoon.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 1.22pm today (Monday, April 15) to reports of a car in collision with a motorcycle in North Street at the junction with Ingrave Road.
The rider was taken to a north London hospital where he remains in a stable condition; his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
LAS sent an ambulance crew, and a single responder in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The man was treated at the scene and then taken to hospital.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 4 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 10 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together