Man taken to hospital after being hit over the head with a bottle in Collier Row
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been taken to hospital after being hit over the head with a bottle in Collier Row.
Police were called at around 5.40pm today (Monday, March 18_) to reports of a man assaulted in Hillrise Road.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man – no further details – suffering a head injury.
He was taken to hospital – his condition is not life threatening.
A man – no further details – was arrested nearby on suspicion of GBH, he remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 3 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 4 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks