Man taken to hospital after being hit over the head with a bottle in Collier Row
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been taken to hospital after being hit over the head with a bottle in Collier Row.
Police were called at around 5.40pm today (Monday, March 18_) to reports of a man assaulted in Hillrise Road.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man – no further details – suffering a head injury.
He was taken to hospital – his condition is not life threatening.
A man – no further details – was arrested nearby on suspicion of GBH, he remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 5 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 6 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 9 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 10 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority