Man taken to hospital after being hit over the head with a bottle in Collier Row
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has been taken to hospital after being hit over the head with a bottle in Collier Row.
Police were called at around 5.40pm today (Monday, March 18_) to reports of a man assaulted in Hillrise Road.
Officers and London Ambulance Service attended and found a man – no further details – suffering a head injury.
He was taken to hospital – his condition is not life threatening.
A man – no further details – was arrested nearby on suspicion of GBH, he remains in custody.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries into the circumstances continue.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens