Man hacked with machete during fight in Heath Park Road, Romford
A 28-year-old man was hacked with a machete during a fight yesterday in the second knife attack in Romford in a week.
The man received “severe” cuts to his arm during the fight with another man in Heath Park Road.
Police were called to the scene at 5.40pm after they received reports of two men fighting.
Police closed the road while investigating the crime seen and reopened them by midnight.
The wounded man was taken to an east London hospital and Havering CID is investigating the incident.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
The knife attack follows just five days after a 19-year-old man was charged with attempted murder after another teenager received multiple stab wounds in Nando’s in the Brewery Shopping Centre.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
Contact Havering CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.