Man hacked with machete during fight in Heath Park Road, Romford
A 28-year-old man was hacked with a machete during a fight yesterday in the second knife attack in Romford in a week.
The man received “severe” cuts to his arm during the fight with another man in Heath Park Road.
Police were called to the scene at 5.40pm after they received reports of two men fighting.
Police closed the road while investigating the crime seen and reopened them by midnight.
The wounded man was taken to an east London hospital and Havering CID is investigating the incident.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
The knife attack follows just five days after a 19-year-old man was charged with attempted murder after another teenager received multiple stab wounds in Nando’s in the Brewery Shopping Centre.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
Contact Havering CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.