Man charged with Warley car theft
- Credit: Archant
A car was allegedly stolen from the driveway of a house last week.
The car, a black Vauxhall Corsa, was allegedly taken from a driveway in Headley Chase, Warley, just after 1pm on Thursday, February 12.
A police operation involving a police helicopter and a dog unit was launched following the incident.
The car was recovered and returned to its owner.
Thomas Enever, 38, of Hampden Crescent, Warley has been arrested and charged with theft of a motor vehicle, using a motor vehicle without insurance and driving whilst disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed until Friday, February 27, when he is due to appear at Basildon Magistrates Court.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 6 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 7 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 8 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 9 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 10 Testing site for people without Covid symptoms opens in Elm Park