Man charged with Warley car theft
- Credit: Archant
A car was allegedly stolen from the driveway of a house last week.
The car, a black Vauxhall Corsa, was allegedly taken from a driveway in Headley Chase, Warley, just after 1pm on Thursday, February 12.
A police operation involving a police helicopter and a dog unit was launched following the incident.
The car was recovered and returned to its owner.
Thomas Enever, 38, of Hampden Crescent, Warley has been arrested and charged with theft of a motor vehicle, using a motor vehicle without insurance and driving whilst disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed until Friday, February 27, when he is due to appear at Basildon Magistrates Court.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 5 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 6 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 7 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 8 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 9 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 10 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van