Man charged with Warley car theft
- Credit: Archant
A car was allegedly stolen from the driveway of a house last week.
The car, a black Vauxhall Corsa, was allegedly taken from a driveway in Headley Chase, Warley, just after 1pm on Thursday, February 12.
A police operation involving a police helicopter and a dog unit was launched following the incident.
The car was recovered and returned to its owner.
Thomas Enever, 38, of Hampden Crescent, Warley has been arrested and charged with theft of a motor vehicle, using a motor vehicle without insurance and driving whilst disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed until Friday, February 27, when he is due to appear at Basildon Magistrates Court.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 3 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 4 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 5 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 6 Fundraiser launched for £1,500 to buy Elm Park defibrillator
- 7 Officers donate Easter eggs to hospitals
- 8 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 9 Havering pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- 10 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating