Man charged with Warley car theft
- Credit: Archant
A car was allegedly stolen from the driveway of a house last week.
The car, a black Vauxhall Corsa, was allegedly taken from a driveway in Headley Chase, Warley, just after 1pm on Thursday, February 12.
A police operation involving a police helicopter and a dog unit was launched following the incident.
The car was recovered and returned to its owner.
Thomas Enever, 38, of Hampden Crescent, Warley has been arrested and charged with theft of a motor vehicle, using a motor vehicle without insurance and driving whilst disqualified.
You may also want to watch:
He has been bailed until Friday, February 27, when he is due to appear at Basildon Magistrates Court.
- 1 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 2 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 10 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016