Man charged with murder of Rainham man Rodney Parlour
- Credit: Archant
A 47-year-old man has been charged in connection with the murder of Rodney Parlour in Rainham.
Mark Croxson, of no fixed abode, was charged with murder early Saturday morning.
This followed his arrest on Thursday night.
He was due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Police found Mr Parlour’s body at an address in Hood Road, Rainham, last Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination that took place at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, gave cause of death as multiple injuries.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 7 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
Anyone with information that may assist police can call the incident room at Barking on 020 8345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.