Man charged with murder of Rainham man Rodney Parlour
- Credit: Archant
A 47-year-old man has been charged in connection with the murder of Rodney Parlour in Rainham.
Mark Croxson, of no fixed abode, was charged with murder early Saturday morning.
This followed his arrest on Thursday night.
He was due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Police found Mr Parlour’s body at an address in Hood Road, Rainham, last Monday.
A post mortem examination that took place at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, gave cause of death as multiple injuries.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.
- 1 Proposal to bulldoze Romford shops to make way for 15 homes
- 2 'A social club for the community': 90-year-old Hornchurch snooker hall to close after 'losing battle' over lease
- 3 Bid to turn Harold Wood motor shop into three-bedroom home refused by council
- 4 Plans for new Gidea Park fries and chicken takeaway rejected
- 5 Man on trial for Brentwood double murder was in 'flight mode', court hears
- 6 'I hadn’t done anything wrong’: Romford man wins five-month fight over parking fine
- 7 Coroner: Romford man's death followed 'unacceptable failure' in care
- 8 MP Julia Lopez announces resignation as minister and calls for PM to 'step aside'
- 9 Romford pair to 'bring a little bit of raving' to 'more mature' Hornchurch community
- 10 Watch: Brawl erupts on Heath Park street outside pub
Anyone with information that may assist police can call the incident room at Barking on 020 8345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.