Man charged with murder of Rainham man Rodney Parlour
- Credit: Archant
A 47-year-old man has been charged in connection with the murder of Rodney Parlour in Rainham.
Mark Croxson, of no fixed abode, was charged with murder early Saturday morning.
This followed his arrest on Thursday night.
He was due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Police found Mr Parlour’s body at an address in Hood Road, Rainham, last Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination that took place at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, gave cause of death as multiple injuries.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 8 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown
Anyone with information that may assist police can call the incident room at Barking on 020 8345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.