Man charged with murder of Rainham man Rodney Parlour
- Credit: Archant
A 47-year-old man has been charged in connection with the murder of Rodney Parlour in Rainham.
Mark Croxson, of no fixed abode, was charged with murder early Saturday morning.
This followed his arrest on Thursday night.
He was due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Police found Mr Parlour’s body at an address in Hood Road, Rainham, last Monday.
A post mortem examination that took place at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, gave cause of death as multiple injuries.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 3 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 4 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 5 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 6 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 7 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 8 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
- 9 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 10 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
Anyone with information that may assist police can call the incident room at Barking on 020 8345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.