Man charged with murder of Rainham man Rodney Parlour
- Credit: Archant
A 47-year-old man has been charged in connection with the murder of Rodney Parlour in Rainham.
Mark Croxson, of no fixed abode, was charged with murder early Saturday morning.
This followed his arrest on Thursday night.
He was due to appear at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Police found Mr Parlour’s body at an address in Hood Road, Rainham, last Monday.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination that took place at Queen’s Hospital, Romford, gave cause of death as multiple injuries.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 3 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 4 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 5 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages
- 6 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 7 Appeal to identify bogus meter reader suspect
- 8 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 9 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 10 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
Anyone with information that may assist police can call the incident room at Barking on 020 8345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.