Man charged with attempted murder over stabbing in Nando’s, in the Brewery shopping centre, Romford
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder following the stabbing of a teenage diner in Nando’s restaurant in Romford on Friday.
Pedrito Domingos, of Cow Bridge Lane, Barking, will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates Court today.
He is also charged with possession of class A drugs with intent to supply; threatening a person with an offensive weapon in public; and refusing a Cozart (drugs) test.
Police were called to the restaurant at the busy Brewery shopping centre at just after 4.50pm where they found the victim with multiple stab wounds.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) and its air support took the victim to hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
A Nando’s spokesman said: “Our main priority is the safety and welfare of our customers and members of staff and we are fully cooperating with the police.”
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country