Man charged with attempted murder over stabbing in Nando’s, in the Brewery shopping centre, Romford
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder following the stabbing of a teenage diner in Nando’s restaurant in Romford on Friday.
Pedrito Domingos, of Cow Bridge Lane, Barking, will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates Court today.
He is also charged with possession of class A drugs with intent to supply; threatening a person with an offensive weapon in public; and refusing a Cozart (drugs) test.
Police were called to the restaurant at the busy Brewery shopping centre at just after 4.50pm where they found the victim with multiple stab wounds.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) and its air support took the victim to hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
A Nando’s spokesman said: “Our main priority is the safety and welfare of our customers and members of staff and we are fully cooperating with the police.”
- 1 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 6 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 7 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 10 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies