Man charged with attempted murder over stabbing in Nando’s, in the Brewery shopping centre, Romford
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man has been charged with attempted murder following the stabbing of a teenage diner in Nando’s restaurant in Romford on Friday.
Pedrito Domingos, of Cow Bridge Lane, Barking, will appear in custody at Barkingside Magistrates Court today.
He is also charged with possession of class A drugs with intent to supply; threatening a person with an offensive weapon in public; and refusing a Cozart (drugs) test.
Police were called to the restaurant at the busy Brewery shopping centre at just after 4.50pm where they found the victim with multiple stab wounds.
London Ambulance Service (LAS) and its air support took the victim to hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
You may also want to watch:
A Nando’s spokesman said: “Our main priority is the safety and welfare of our customers and members of staff and we are fully cooperating with the police.”
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological