Man charged with attempted murder over Chadwell Heath stabbing
- Credit: Submitted
A man has been charged with attempted murder over the stabbing of a 38-year-old in Chadwell Heath.
Barnet man Cristian Bordeianu, 35, of Longland Drive, was told he faces charges of attempted murder and intimidating a witness on June 25.
He has been remanded in custody to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on June 26.
The charge follows a stabbing in the early hours of June 17 in Chadwell Heath High Road.
Police were called to an incident at around 3.45am, and the 38-year-old was found with stab wounds and taken to hospital.
His injuries were not life-threatening.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 Severe flooding in Havering and Dagenham as "tornado" hits Barking
- 7 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 8 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 Harold Wood protest against proposed Gallows Corner homes
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’