Man arrested in connection with Harold Hill murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested over the death of a 28-year-old man at a block of flats in Harold Hill.
Liam Alan Harman was found with stab wounds in a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill, late Tuesday evening, July 12.
He died while being treated by paramedics.
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as stab wound to the chest and abdomen. His next of kin have been informed.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, 15 July and taken to an east London police station for questioning. He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 5 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Rainham primary school creates Sir Captain Tom display
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract