Man arrested in connection with Harold Hill murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested over the death of a 28-year-old man at a block of flats in Harold Hill.
Liam Alan Harman was found with stab wounds in a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill, late Tuesday evening, July 12.
He died while being treated by paramedics.
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as stab wound to the chest and abdomen. His next of kin have been informed.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, 15 July and taken to an east London police station for questioning. He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'