Man arrested in connection with Harold Hill murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested over the death of a 28-year-old man at a block of flats in Harold Hill.
Liam Alan Harman was found with stab wounds in a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill, late Tuesday evening, July 12.
He died while being treated by paramedics.
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as stab wound to the chest and abdomen. His next of kin have been informed.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, 15 July and taken to an east London police station for questioning. He has since been released under investigation.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Feels like family': Romford school delights in Ofsted outcome
- 2 Two 'child abduction' arrests after three-year-old girl reported missing
- 3 Police investigate reports of disabled students' 'unexplained' injuries at college
- 4 Collier Row pub applies to 'enhance outdoor seating experience'
- 5 Latest data shows Covid admissions rising again at east London hospitals
- 6 Man murdered two armed teenage boys who had been chasing him, court told
- 7 Rainham and Dagenham MP calls for delay to ULEZ expansion
- 8 Primark confirms 'incident' involving baby in Romford store
- 9 Jailed: Hornchurch man found with weapons in Dagenham
- 10 Census 2021 indicates baby boom in one east London borough