Man arrested in connection with Harold Hill murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested over the death of a 28-year-old man at a block of flats in Harold Hill.
Liam Alan Harman was found with stab wounds in a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill, late Tuesday evening, July 12.
He died while being treated by paramedics.
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as stab wound to the chest and abdomen. His next of kin have been informed.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, 15 July and taken to an east London police station for questioning. He has since been released under investigation.
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel
- 2 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 3 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 4 Fire crews free trapped driver after Hornchurch car crash
- 5 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 6 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged or rejected in Havering
- 7 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Woman 'slapped across face' in Brentwood restaurant
- 10 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election