Man arrested in connection with Harold Hill murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested over the death of a 28-year-old man at a block of flats in Harold Hill.
Liam Alan Harman was found with stab wounds in a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill, late Tuesday evening, July 12.
He died while being treated by paramedics.
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as stab wound to the chest and abdomen. His next of kin have been informed.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, 15 July and taken to an east London police station for questioning. He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 2 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 3 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 4 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 5 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 6 Havering and Barking and Dagenham parents 'outraged' at poor quality free school meal replacements
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 9 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 10 Pressure on to preserve Upminster trees as council receives almost 200 messages