Man arrested in connection with Harold Hill murder
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested over the death of a 28-year-old man at a block of flats in Harold Hill.
Liam Alan Harman was found with stab wounds in a block of flats in Straight Road, Harold Hill, late Tuesday evening, July 12.
He died while being treated by paramedics.
A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as stab wound to the chest and abdomen. His next of kin have been informed.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, 15 July and taken to an east London police station for questioning. He has since been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
The Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command have launched an investigation and are appealing for witnesses and information.
Anyone with information that could assist the inquiry can call the witness line on 020 8345 3985, Tweet @MetCC, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 3 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 4 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 5 What's happening on the roads and railways next week?
- 6 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 7 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 8 Three places to go pumpkin picking near east London
- 9 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence