Man arrested following Brentwood stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
Essex police have arrested a man from Basildon following a stabbing in Brentwood.
The 24-year-old has been bailed until June 16, pending further enquiries.
Police were called to an address in Rollason Way, Brentwood at 4.30pm on Tuesday where a 45-year-old man had sustained a stab wound to the chest.
A second man, 26, also had minor injuries.
The two injured men were taken to Queen’s Hospital in Romford.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries into the aggravated buglary are ongoing.
Anyone with information should call Dc Mel Keen at Brentwood CID on 101.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 8 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 9 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 10 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit www.crimestoppers-uk.org.