Man arrested after assaulting 51-year-old man in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after a 51-year-old man was left in a critical condition in Harold Hill.
Police were called to reports of a man being assaulted at The Alderman Public House in Chippenham Road at 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 8.
The victim is believed to have been injured after an argument with another man.
He was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service where he remains in a critical condition.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 59-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC and quote 7658/08MAY.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal
Alternatively you can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 11 or online at crimestoppers-uk.og.