Man arrested after assaulting 51-year-old man in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after a 51-year-old man was left in a critical condition in Harold Hill.
Police were called to reports of a man being assaulted at The Alderman Public House in Chippenham Road at 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 8.
The victim is believed to have been injured after an argument with another man.
He was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service where he remains in a critical condition.
His next of kin have been informed.
A 59-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC and quote 7658/08MAY.
- 1 TfL confirms plan to 'strengthen' Gallows Corner flyover 'for many generations to come'
- 2 'When it’s hot, it’s a sauna’: Residents rally against scaffolding on Romford apartment building
- 3 Dispersal order enforced in Elm Park amid antisocial behaviour concerns
- 4 Hornchurch medical centre temporarily shut after legionella bacteria found
- 5 'Impasse': Deadline looms over Havering parties struggling to agree to coalition after election
- 6 Proposal to build six flats on former Collier Row petrol station
- 7 Teachers and other union members strike at Harold Hill school over restructure during cost-of-living crisis
- 8 Man charged with murder of 'loving father' from Romford
- 9 In pictures: See the adorable dogs who competed for show ribbons in Noak Hill
- 10 Proposal to demolish Hornchurch bungalow to build four-bed house
Alternatively you can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 11 or online at crimestoppers-uk.og.