Man arrested after assaulting 51-year-old man in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after a 51-year-old man was left in a critical condition in Harold Hill.
Police were called to reports of a man being assaulted at The Alderman Public House in Chippenham Road at 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 8.
The victim is believed to have been injured after an argument with another man.
He was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service where he remains in a critical condition.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 59-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC and quote 7658/08MAY.
- 1 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 2 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 3 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 8 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
Alternatively you can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 11 or online at crimestoppers-uk.og.