Man arrested after assaulting 51-year-old man in Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm after a 51-year-old man was left in a critical condition in Harold Hill.
Police were called to reports of a man being assaulted at The Alderman Public House in Chippenham Road at 7.30pm on Tuesday, May 8.
The victim is believed to have been injured after an argument with another man.
He was taken to an east London hospital by the London Ambulance Service where he remains in a critical condition.
His next of kin have been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A 59-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC and quote 7658/08MAY.
- 1 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 4 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 9 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 10 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
Alternatively you can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 11 or online at crimestoppers-uk.og.