Man and woman arrested after Harold Hill disturbance
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s required stitches to his head after an incident at a home in Morris Road, Harold Hill last night
A 50-year-old woman and a 47-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm last night.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance at the house at 8:24pm last night.
The 49-year-old man was taken to a east London hospital where he received stitches for an injury to his head.
A 47-year-old man was treated for a hand injury at the scene, he did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Inquires are ongoing.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 3 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 4 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 5 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 6 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 7 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 8 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 9 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 10 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back