Man and woman arrested after Harold Hill disturbance
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s required stitches to his head after an incident at a home in Morris Road, Harold Hill last night
A 50-year-old woman and a 47-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm last night.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance at the house at 8:24pm last night.
The 49-year-old man was taken to a east London hospital where he received stitches for an injury to his head.
A 47-year-old man was treated for a hand injury at the scene, he did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Inquires are ongoing.
- 1 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 5 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 6 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 8 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 9 Covid hospital admissions and deaths in stark decline, NHS trust data shows
- 10 Upminster student completes 4x4x48 Challenge for Saint Francis Hospice