Man and woman arrested after Harold Hill disturbance
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s required stitches to his head after an incident at a home in Morris Road, Harold Hill last night
A 50-year-old woman and a 47-year-old man were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm last night.
Police were called to reports of a disturbance at the house at 8:24pm last night.
The 49-year-old man was taken to a east London hospital where he received stitches for an injury to his head.
A 47-year-old man was treated for a hand injury at the scene, he did not require hospital treatment.
You may also want to watch:
Inquires are ongoing.
- 1 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 8 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 9 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 10 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks