Lorry collides with parked vehicles in A12 Brentwood
Four people were injured when a lorry collided with three vehicles in a lay-by in Brentwood yesterday.
Two of those involved in the crash at about 2pm on the A12 had to be cut free from their vehicles.
The crash happened as a lorry crashed into two other lorries and a parked pick-up truck.
An air ambulance attended the scene along with three land ambulances and a rapid response car.
The injured were taken from the accident near Brentwood Sports Centre to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harold Hill, Grays, Chelmsford and Ingatestone attended the accident.
An ambulance spokesperson said: “We treated four men for their injuries, none of them thought to be life threatening. All four were taken to Broomfield Hospital by land.”
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 6 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren