Lorry collides with parked vehicles in A12 Brentwood
Four people were injured when a lorry collided with three vehicles in a lay-by in Brentwood yesterday.
Two of those involved in the crash at about 2pm on the A12 had to be cut free from their vehicles.
The crash happened as a lorry crashed into two other lorries and a parked pick-up truck.
An air ambulance attended the scene along with three land ambulances and a rapid response car.
The injured were taken from the accident near Brentwood Sports Centre to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harold Hill, Grays, Chelmsford and Ingatestone attended the accident.
An ambulance spokesperson said: “We treated four men for their injuries, none of them thought to be life threatening. All four were taken to Broomfield Hospital by land.”
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 3 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 9 GPs roll up their sleeves to support colleagues at Queen's Hospital
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge