Lorry collides with parked vehicles in A12 Brentwood
Four people were injured when a lorry collided with three vehicles in a lay-by in Brentwood yesterday.
Two of those involved in the crash at about 2pm on the A12 had to be cut free from their vehicles.
The crash happened as a lorry crashed into two other lorries and a parked pick-up truck.
An air ambulance attended the scene along with three land ambulances and a rapid response car.
The injured were taken from the accident near Brentwood Sports Centre to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harold Hill, Grays, Chelmsford and Ingatestone attended the accident.
An ambulance spokesperson said: “We treated four men for their injuries, none of them thought to be life threatening. All four were taken to Broomfield Hospital by land.”
- 1 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 2 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 3 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 4 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 5 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 8 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 9 Could you be former Brentwood man's long lost relative?
- 10 Cycle relay through Romford supporting Help for Heroes