Lorry collides with parked vehicles in A12 Brentwood
Four people were injured when a lorry collided with three vehicles in a lay-by in Brentwood yesterday.
Two of those involved in the crash at about 2pm on the A12 had to be cut free from their vehicles.
The crash happened as a lorry crashed into two other lorries and a parked pick-up truck.
An air ambulance attended the scene along with three land ambulances and a rapid response car.
The injured were taken from the accident near Brentwood Sports Centre to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews from Harold Hill, Grays, Chelmsford and Ingatestone attended the accident.
An ambulance spokesperson said: “We treated four men for their injuries, none of them thought to be life threatening. All four were taken to Broomfield Hospital by land.”
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood