Killer employee caged for life for murdering Harold Hill’s Evaldas Svolkinas
- Credit: Archant
A former employee of Harold Hill carpenter Evaldas Svolkinas has been jailed for life today after a jury found him guilty of murdering his boss over a cash dispute.
The judge recommended that murderer Andrej Malinovskij, 43, of Pheasant Close, Royal Victoria Dock, should serve a minimum of 25 years in prison before he is considered for release.
Malinovskij abducted Mr Svolkinas, 34, of Dorking Rise, Harold Hill, and battered him eight times round the head, leaving him face down to die in a stream nearby his home.
Malinovskij was lead away in cuffs from the dock at Wood Green Crown Court.
For more, read Friday’s Recorder.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage