Killer employee caged for life for murdering Harold Hill’s Evaldas Svolkinas
- Credit: Archant
A former employee of Harold Hill carpenter Evaldas Svolkinas has been jailed for life today after a jury found him guilty of murdering his boss over a cash dispute.
The judge recommended that murderer Andrej Malinovskij, 43, of Pheasant Close, Royal Victoria Dock, should serve a minimum of 25 years in prison before he is considered for release.
Malinovskij abducted Mr Svolkinas, 34, of Dorking Rise, Harold Hill, and battered him eight times round the head, leaving him face down to die in a stream nearby his home.
Malinovskij was lead away in cuffs from the dock at Wood Green Crown Court.
For more, read Friday’s Recorder.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 2 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 5 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 6 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 7 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 10 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?