Jewellery raided from Shenfield home in second attempt at house
Thousands of pounds of jewellery and electronic items have been from a Shenfield home.
Police are appealing for witnesses of the break-in on Kilworth Avenue between 3pm and 8.30pmn on March 20 which may be linked to an earlier attempt where the intruders left empty handed.
On March 12, thieves attempted to raid the same property but the homeowner saw three people running through his bark garden and gave chase. The intruders got away.
Police believe a vehicle parked nearby, possible in Holmwood Avenue, may have been connected.
Pc Jo Barnes said: “I would like to hear from anyone who remembers seeing anyone acting suspiciously in the area or has any other information.
You may also want to watch:
“I would especially appeal to the driving school instructors as it is known that they regularly use these roads.”
Anyone with information should contact Brentwood CID on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 2 Mum-of-two's long-term home 'nightmare' amid housing crisis
- 3 Jailed: Dagenham car burglar after 100mph pursuit in Romford
- 4 Met officers used 'excessive force' during Romford fight
- 5 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 6 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 7 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 8 Woman 'repulsed and sick' after finding bug in Lidl yoghurt
- 9 Romford student receives Amazon bursary for women studying computer science
- 10 Sensory room in Harold Hill school gets new mural