Is sex offender Paul Simmonds hiding in Havering?
Police fear a registered sex offender who has been missing from his Essex home since last summer could be hiding in Havering,
Paul Simmonds is wanted by Essex Police as he has failed to comply with his notification requirements.
The 40-year-old from Grays has not contacted officers since August 2011.
DI Rob Coan, from the force’s Public Protection Unit, said: “Paul Simmonds has connections in both Thurrock and Havering. Therefore, we are appealing to residents in both areas for information to locate him.”
Simmonds is described as white, approximately six foot tall, has short brown hair and is of medium build.
You may also want to watch:
There is no information to suggest that he is a specific risk to children and his general risk level is low, police said.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 2 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 4 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 5 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 6 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 7 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 8 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 9 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 10 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage