Identity of Chadwell Heath man revealed as part of drink driving campaign
- Credit: Essex police
A man from Chadwell Heath has been publically named for drink driving.
The identity and photo of Keiran Pearman, 36, of West Park Close, has been released by Essex Police as part of a summer anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
Pearman was arrested on A13 at 1.42am on June 6;
He has been disqualified for 17 months for drink driving.
A total of 107 people were arrested between June 1 and June 30 and the force are hoping the personal nature of their campaign will act as a deterrent.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Pipe, casualty reduction manager, said: “Essex Police doesn’t tolerate drink or drug driving and we take a tough stance on it.
“Our work to tackle the issue does not stop now the summer campaign has finished.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 5 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
“I would urge anyone who has any information about someone who is drink or drug driving to contact us on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”