Identity of Chadwell Heath man revealed as part of drink driving campaign
- Credit: Essex police
A man from Chadwell Heath has been publically named for drink driving.
The identity and photo of Keiran Pearman, 36, of West Park Close, has been released by Essex Police as part of a summer anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
Pearman was arrested on A13 at 1.42am on June 6;
He has been disqualified for 17 months for drink driving.
A total of 107 people were arrested between June 1 and June 30 and the force are hoping the personal nature of their campaign will act as a deterrent.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Pipe, casualty reduction manager, said: “Essex Police doesn’t tolerate drink or drug driving and we take a tough stance on it.
“Our work to tackle the issue does not stop now the summer campaign has finished.
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 3 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 4 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 5 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 6 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 7 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 8 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 9 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 10 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
“I would urge anyone who has any information about someone who is drink or drug driving to contact us on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”