Identity of Chadwell Heath man revealed as part of drink driving campaign
- Credit: Essex police
A man from Chadwell Heath has been publically named for drink driving.
The identity and photo of Keiran Pearman, 36, of West Park Close, has been released by Essex Police as part of a summer anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
Pearman was arrested on A13 at 1.42am on June 6;
He has been disqualified for 17 months for drink driving.
A total of 107 people were arrested between June 1 and June 30 and the force are hoping the personal nature of their campaign will act as a deterrent.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Pipe, casualty reduction manager, said: “Essex Police doesn’t tolerate drink or drug driving and we take a tough stance on it.
“Our work to tackle the issue does not stop now the summer campaign has finished.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
“I would urge anyone who has any information about someone who is drink or drug driving to contact us on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”