Identity of Chadwell Heath man revealed as part of drink driving campaign
- Credit: Essex police
A man from Chadwell Heath has been publically named for drink driving.
The identity and photo of Keiran Pearman, 36, of West Park Close, has been released by Essex Police as part of a summer anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
Pearman was arrested on A13 at 1.42am on June 6;
He has been disqualified for 17 months for drink driving.
A total of 107 people were arrested between June 1 and June 30 and the force are hoping the personal nature of their campaign will act as a deterrent.
Adam Pipe, casualty reduction manager, said: “Essex Police doesn’t tolerate drink or drug driving and we take a tough stance on it.
“Our work to tackle the issue does not stop now the summer campaign has finished.
- 1 Man and woman arrested following Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
- 3 Rainham road closed as tactic to stop flytipping
- 4 Plan for homes next to listed Hornchurch water tower rumoured to cover monks’ escape tunnel
- 5 Mum-of-two honoured by US president Joe Biden
- 6 Two Havering councillors to stand down at next election
- 7 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 8 Homes under the Planner: Applications lodged or rejected in Havering
- 9 Tribute paid to father one year after death in council hostel
- 10 Fire crews free trapped driver after Hornchurch car crash
“I would urge anyone who has any information about someone who is drink or drug driving to contact us on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”