Housemate of Rush Green lake victim Neill Buchel among three charged with his murder
- Credit: Archant
A housemate of dad-of-two Neill Buchel is among three men who appeared at the Old Bailey on Wednesday charged with his murder.
Scott Hunt, 41, lived at the same address in Braintree Road, Dagenham, as South African Mr Buchel, whose dismembered body was found in a Rush Green nature reserve last month.
On the same day the men appeared in court a fith man was charged over Buchel’s death.
Bradley Andison, 46, of Villa Road, Rochester, Kent, was charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Chas Quye, 36, of Stansgate Road, Dagenham, and Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, of Clopton Close, Royston, Hertfordshire, have also been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the heartache continues for Neill’s family.
Trish Kell, his mother, said she wanted to meet anyone involved in Neill’s death, one-on-one, to seek answers to her own questions.
- 1 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 4 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
“I want to know what goes on in someone’s head that makes people kill,” she said.
All three men appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were at the Old Bailey for a bail hearing.
They will appear at Barkingside again on May 20.
A fourth man, Colin Bushaway, 60, of Gregory Crescent, Eltham, has been charged with perverting the course of justice and has also been bailed to appear at Barkingside on May 20.
Neill is survived by estranged wife Sharon and two daughters, Caitlin, 10, and Megan, 16.
The 39-year-old’s body was discovered after a leg was spotted floating in the water at White Hart Lakes, within The Chase Nature Reserve on April 1.