Housemate of Rush Green lake victim Neill Buchel among three charged with his murder
- Credit: Archant
A housemate of dad-of-two Neill Buchel is among three men who appeared at the Old Bailey on Wednesday charged with his murder.
Scott Hunt, 41, lived at the same address in Braintree Road, Dagenham, as South African Mr Buchel, whose dismembered body was found in a Rush Green nature reserve last month.
On the same day the men appeared in court a fith man was charged over Buchel’s death.
Bradley Andison, 46, of Villa Road, Rochester, Kent, was charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Chas Quye, 36, of Stansgate Road, Dagenham, and Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, of Clopton Close, Royston, Hertfordshire, have also been charged with his murder.
Meanwhile the heartache continues for Neill’s family.
Trish Kell, his mother, said she wanted to meet anyone involved in Neill’s death, one-on-one, to seek answers to her own questions.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 3 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 4 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 5 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 6 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 8 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 9 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 10 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
“I want to know what goes on in someone’s head that makes people kill,” she said.
All three men appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were at the Old Bailey for a bail hearing.
They will appear at Barkingside again on May 20.
A fourth man, Colin Bushaway, 60, of Gregory Crescent, Eltham, has been charged with perverting the course of justice and has also been bailed to appear at Barkingside on May 20.
Neill is survived by estranged wife Sharon and two daughters, Caitlin, 10, and Megan, 16.
The 39-year-old’s body was discovered after a leg was spotted floating in the water at White Hart Lakes, within The Chase Nature Reserve on April 1.