Housemate of Rush Green lake victim Neill Buchel among three charged with his murder
- Credit: Archant
A housemate of dad-of-two Neill Buchel is among three men who appeared at the Old Bailey on Wednesday charged with his murder.
Scott Hunt, 41, lived at the same address in Braintree Road, Dagenham, as South African Mr Buchel, whose dismembered body was found in a Rush Green nature reserve last month.
On the same day the men appeared in court a fith man was charged over Buchel’s death.
Bradley Andison, 46, of Villa Road, Rochester, Kent, was charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Chas Quye, 36, of Stansgate Road, Dagenham, and Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, of Clopton Close, Royston, Hertfordshire, have also been charged with his murder.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile the heartache continues for Neill’s family.
Trish Kell, his mother, said she wanted to meet anyone involved in Neill’s death, one-on-one, to seek answers to her own questions.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 4 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 5 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
“I want to know what goes on in someone’s head that makes people kill,” she said.
All three men appeared at Barkingside Magistrates’ Court on Saturday and were at the Old Bailey for a bail hearing.
They will appear at Barkingside again on May 20.
A fourth man, Colin Bushaway, 60, of Gregory Crescent, Eltham, has been charged with perverting the course of justice and has also been bailed to appear at Barkingside on May 20.
Neill is survived by estranged wife Sharon and two daughters, Caitlin, 10, and Megan, 16.
The 39-year-old’s body was discovered after a leg was spotted floating in the water at White Hart Lakes, within The Chase Nature Reserve on April 1.