Hornchurch pub reopens to customers’ delight after £200,000 refurbishment
- Credit: Google Maps
A popular pub has reopened its doors after a £200,000 refurbishment.
The Sutton Arms, Station Lane, Hornchurch, welcomed back customers on Thursday, April 11, where they enjoyed an evening of live music, drinks and canapes.
A giant sports video wall and 22 brand new HDTVs have been added and there will also be a speed quiz every Wednesday and resident DJ from Thursday to Saturday nights.
On Friday, April 26, former professional footballer and now television commentator Tony Cottee will make an appearance in the refurbished venue from 6pm.
Five new jobs have been created since the launch.
You may also want to watch:
General manager Mehmet Erguvem said: “The team and I are incredibly excited to reveal the Sutton Arms transformation to the people of Hornchurch.
“The new interior looks amazing and we have great plans to deliver a fantastic customer experience and make a positive difference to the local community.”
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 4 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks