Hornchurch pub reopens to customers’ delight after £200,000 refurbishment
- Credit: Google Maps
A popular pub has reopened its doors after a £200,000 refurbishment.
The Sutton Arms, Station Lane, Hornchurch, welcomed back customers on Thursday, April 11, where they enjoyed an evening of live music, drinks and canapes.
A giant sports video wall and 22 brand new HDTVs have been added and there will also be a speed quiz every Wednesday and resident DJ from Thursday to Saturday nights.
On Friday, April 26, former professional footballer and now television commentator Tony Cottee will make an appearance in the refurbished venue from 6pm.
Five new jobs have been created since the launch.
You may also want to watch:
General manager Mehmet Erguvem said: “The team and I are incredibly excited to reveal the Sutton Arms transformation to the people of Hornchurch.
“The new interior looks amazing and we have great plans to deliver a fantastic customer experience and make a positive difference to the local community.”
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country