Hornchurch pub reopens to customers’ delight after £200,000 refurbishment
- Credit: Google Maps
A popular pub has reopened its doors after a £200,000 refurbishment.
The Sutton Arms, Station Lane, Hornchurch, welcomed back customers on Thursday, April 11, where they enjoyed an evening of live music, drinks and canapes.
A giant sports video wall and 22 brand new HDTVs have been added and there will also be a speed quiz every Wednesday and resident DJ from Thursday to Saturday nights.
On Friday, April 26, former professional footballer and now television commentator Tony Cottee will make an appearance in the refurbished venue from 6pm.
Five new jobs have been created since the launch.
You may also want to watch:
General manager Mehmet Erguvem said: “The team and I are incredibly excited to reveal the Sutton Arms transformation to the people of Hornchurch.
“The new interior looks amazing and we have great plans to deliver a fantastic customer experience and make a positive difference to the local community.”
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
- 10 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week