Hornchurch man traps testicle in shower stool
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters helped a man extract himself from a shower stool after one of his testicles got trapped during his morning wash today.
The man, of Heron Flight Avenue, Hornchurch, was said to be “a bit embarrassed” by the incident, according to the fire crew who attended the incident at 11am.
“His testicle got caught when he was on his shower stool,” one Hornchurch fireman said.
“He is alright now, but it was a bit painful.”
He added it was left to London Ambulance Service (LAS) to decide whether to take him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The Recorder has contacted LAS for a response.
- 1 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 2 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 9 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens