Hornchurch man traps testicle in shower stool
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters helped a man extract himself from a shower stool after one of his testicles got trapped during his morning wash today.
The man, of Heron Flight Avenue, Hornchurch, was said to be “a bit embarrassed” by the incident, according to the fire crew who attended the incident at 11am.
“His testicle got caught when he was on his shower stool,” one Hornchurch fireman said.
“He is alright now, but it was a bit painful.”
He added it was left to London Ambulance Service (LAS) to decide whether to take him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The Recorder has contacted LAS for a response.
- 1 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 4 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 5 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 6 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 7 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood
- 8 'My girls aren't sleeping': Harold Hill family searching for Pog the dog
- 9 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford