Hornchurch man traps testicle in shower stool
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters helped a man extract himself from a shower stool after one of his testicles got trapped during his morning wash today.
The man, of Heron Flight Avenue, Hornchurch, was said to be “a bit embarrassed” by the incident, according to the fire crew who attended the incident at 11am.
“His testicle got caught when he was on his shower stool,” one Hornchurch fireman said.
“He is alright now, but it was a bit painful.”
He added it was left to London Ambulance Service (LAS) to decide whether to take him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The Recorder has contacted LAS for a response.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 4 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 5 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 6 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 7 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 8 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 9 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says