Men from Romford and Hornchurch charged after alleged Tesco burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Havering have been charged following an alleged burglary in Theydon Bois.
Police were called to Tesco in Coppice Row just before 5.15am on Sunday, September 30.
Connor Emeny, 27, from Lynton Avenue in Romford, Ryan Keeling, 19, from Prospect Place in Romford and Ben Hawkins, 28, from Plumpton Avenue in Hornchurch were arrested on Sunday and have now been charged with burglary.
Mr Hawkins was also charged with using a motor vehicle in a public place without third party insurance.
In addition, Aaron House, 29, of no fixed bode was charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
The group will appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on November 5.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 7 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 8 Summer camps and classes in and around Romford
- 9 Wanstead and Havering residents 'make noise' for proportional representation
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder