Men from Romford and Hornchurch charged after alleged Tesco burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Havering have been charged following an alleged burglary in Theydon Bois.
Police were called to Tesco in Coppice Row just before 5.15am on Sunday, September 30.
Connor Emeny, 27, from Lynton Avenue in Romford, Ryan Keeling, 19, from Prospect Place in Romford and Ben Hawkins, 28, from Plumpton Avenue in Hornchurch were arrested on Sunday and have now been charged with burglary.
Mr Hawkins was also charged with using a motor vehicle in a public place without third party insurance.
In addition, Aaron House, 29, of no fixed bode was charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
The group will appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on November 5.
- 1 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 2 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 3 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 4 Heritage: Mystery of the moated mound on Romford Hill
- 5 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 6 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 7 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 8 Police unit for 'high-harm' crimes tackles hike in domestic incidents
- 9 Covid-19: What's opening and what can you do on April 12?
- 10 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open