Men from Romford and Hornchurch charged after alleged Tesco burglary
- Credit: Archant
Three men from Havering have been charged following an alleged burglary in Theydon Bois.
Police were called to Tesco in Coppice Row just before 5.15am on Sunday, September 30.
Connor Emeny, 27, from Lynton Avenue in Romford, Ryan Keeling, 19, from Prospect Place in Romford and Ben Hawkins, 28, from Plumpton Avenue in Hornchurch were arrested on Sunday and have now been charged with burglary.
Mr Hawkins was also charged with using a motor vehicle in a public place without third party insurance.
In addition, Aaron House, 29, of no fixed bode was charged with burglary.
You may also want to watch:
The group will appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court on November 5.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 4 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 5 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 6 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 7 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 8 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 9 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel