Havering police searching for man in connection with fraud
- Credit: Met
Police are searching for a man who they would like to speak to in connection with a fraud that occurred almost four years ago.
Officers are looking for Rui Miguel Mendes de Brito, 33, who previously lived in the Harold Hill area and has his last known address in Rochdale in 2012.
The fraud occurred on February 25 2011.
Mendes de Brito is described as a bald, black man of medium build and 5ft 7in tall.
He is also known as Adewale Rui Adeniji.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Havering police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 9 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge