Havering police searching for man in connection with fraud
- Credit: Met
Police are searching for a man who they would like to speak to in connection with a fraud that occurred almost four years ago.
Officers are looking for Rui Miguel Mendes de Brito, 33, who previously lived in the Harold Hill area and has his last known address in Rochdale in 2012.
The fraud occurred on February 25 2011.
Mendes de Brito is described as a bald, black man of medium build and 5ft 7in tall.
He is also known as Adewale Rui Adeniji.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Havering police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 5 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 6 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 7 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 8 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says