Havering police searching for man in connection with fraud
- Credit: Met
Police are searching for a man who they would like to speak to in connection with a fraud that occurred almost four years ago.
Officers are looking for Rui Miguel Mendes de Brito, 33, who previously lived in the Harold Hill area and has his last known address in Rochdale in 2012.
The fraud occurred on February 25 2011.
Mendes de Brito is described as a bald, black man of medium build and 5ft 7in tall.
He is also known as Adewale Rui Adeniji.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Havering police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 2 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 3 Police officer sacked after 'encouraging friend to lie about collision'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 7 Hundreds of shoppers queue outside Primark in Romford as restrictions ease
- 8 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 9 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford