Havering police searching for man in connection with fraud
- Credit: Met
Police are searching for a man who they would like to speak to in connection with a fraud that occurred almost four years ago.
Officers are looking for Rui Miguel Mendes de Brito, 33, who previously lived in the Harold Hill area and has his last known address in Rochdale in 2012.
The fraud occurred on February 25 2011.
Mendes de Brito is described as a bald, black man of medium build and 5ft 7in tall.
He is also known as Adewale Rui Adeniji.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Havering police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 3 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array