Havering Police ready to celebrate their Community Action Day tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Havering Police will be keeping residents informed about what is going on in the borough with a community action day.
All day tomorrow various events will be taking place across the borough to allow everyone to keep up with what the police are getting up to.
Visit @MPSHavering on Twitter from 7am to 7pm you will be able to follow their live tweeting of the 999 and 101 calls they receive throughout the day.
There are loads of events covering all corners of the borough and there are a few listed below.
• Officers will be at Gallows Corner Retail Park from 10am until 2pm offering advice on the Immobilise database and general discussion.
• At myplace, in Dagenham Road, Harold Hill, the Gooshays safer neighbourhood team will be on hand to offer advice while the wildlife unit will have some interesting exhibits to display.
You may also want to watch:
• Officers and colleagues from Havering Council will be at Rainham Tesco offering advice on ‘Light Up Havering’ the initiative to prevent burglary in the run up to Christmas.
• An historic Metropolitan Police vehicle will also be in the car park for plenty of photo opportunities from 1pm until 10pm.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
• A new public access point at St George’s Church, in Chippenham Road, Harold Hill between 5pm and 7pm. This will become a regular place for the community to speak to the police and officers will be available to discuss the facility and other issues.
For information on everything else that is going on visit the Havering Police Community Action Day website.