Havering Police ready to celebrate their Community Action Day tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Havering Police will be keeping residents informed about what is going on in the borough with a community action day.
All day tomorrow various events will be taking place across the borough to allow everyone to keep up with what the police are getting up to.
Visit @MPSHavering on Twitter from 7am to 7pm you will be able to follow their live tweeting of the 999 and 101 calls they receive throughout the day.
There are loads of events covering all corners of the borough and there are a few listed below.
• Officers will be at Gallows Corner Retail Park from 10am until 2pm offering advice on the Immobilise database and general discussion.
• At myplace, in Dagenham Road, Harold Hill, the Gooshays safer neighbourhood team will be on hand to offer advice while the wildlife unit will have some interesting exhibits to display.
You may also want to watch:
• Officers and colleagues from Havering Council will be at Rainham Tesco offering advice on ‘Light Up Havering’ the initiative to prevent burglary in the run up to Christmas.
• An historic Metropolitan Police vehicle will also be in the car park for plenty of photo opportunities from 1pm until 10pm.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 4 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
• A new public access point at St George’s Church, in Chippenham Road, Harold Hill between 5pm and 7pm. This will become a regular place for the community to speak to the police and officers will be available to discuss the facility and other issues.
For information on everything else that is going on visit the Havering Police Community Action Day website.