Havering Police ready to celebrate their Community Action Day tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Havering Police will be keeping residents informed about what is going on in the borough with a community action day.
All day tomorrow various events will be taking place across the borough to allow everyone to keep up with what the police are getting up to.
Visit @MPSHavering on Twitter from 7am to 7pm you will be able to follow their live tweeting of the 999 and 101 calls they receive throughout the day.
There are loads of events covering all corners of the borough and there are a few listed below.
• Officers will be at Gallows Corner Retail Park from 10am until 2pm offering advice on the Immobilise database and general discussion.
• At myplace, in Dagenham Road, Harold Hill, the Gooshays safer neighbourhood team will be on hand to offer advice while the wildlife unit will have some interesting exhibits to display.
You may also want to watch:
• Officers and colleagues from Havering Council will be at Rainham Tesco offering advice on ‘Light Up Havering’ the initiative to prevent burglary in the run up to Christmas.
• An historic Metropolitan Police vehicle will also be in the car park for plenty of photo opportunities from 1pm until 10pm.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
• A new public access point at St George’s Church, in Chippenham Road, Harold Hill between 5pm and 7pm. This will become a regular place for the community to speak to the police and officers will be available to discuss the facility and other issues.
For information on everything else that is going on visit the Havering Police Community Action Day website.