Teen found with 'multiple stab wounds' in Harold Hill
- Credit: Google
A 19-year-old man was discovered by emergency services with multiple stab wounds in Harold Hill.
Officers were called just before 4.40pm on Saturday (August 28) to an "injured male" at the junction of Barberry Close and Myrtle Road.
They attended, along with London Ambulance Service and London's Air Ambulance, and found the man with "multiple stab wounds".
The teenager was taken to hospital and police say his condition is not life-threatening.
A Met spokesperson said: "Two men were arrested nearby on suspicion of attempted murder and taken to a police station for questioning. They have been released on bail to a date in September.
"Enquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances."
Anyone with information is asked to call 101 quoting CAD 4845/28Aug.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 7 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers
- 10 What's happening on the roads and railways next week?