Harold Hill man charged with harbouring an escaped prisoner
- Credit: Archant
A man from Harold Hill has been charged with harbouring an escaped prisoner.
Shaun Power, 33, of Kettering Road, is suspected of helping a prisoner who was on the run from HMP Pentonville.
He has been bailed to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on May 12.
Matthew Baker and James Anthony Whitlock, escaped from HMP Pentonville in November 2016.
Both were subsequently located and arrested.
Two other people have previously been charged as part of this investigation.
Kelly Baker, 21, of Friars Close, Ilford, was charged with assisting an offender.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 3 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 4 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 5 TOWIE stars and West Ham footballer attend Upminster health centre's launch
- 6 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 7 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 8 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 9 'Irreversible stress': Nearly 2,000 oppose move to suspend Cranham and Upminster midwifery service
- 10 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
She pleaded guilty at Blackfriars Crown Court in December and will be sentenced at a later date.
Scott O’Reilly, 49 of Shepherd’s Lane, Homerton, was charged with assisting an offender in March.
He was bailed and asked to attend Highbury Corner Magistrates’ today.