Harold Hill man charged with harbouring an escaped prisoner
- Credit: Archant
A man from Harold Hill has been charged with harbouring an escaped prisoner.
Shaun Power, 33, of Kettering Road, is suspected of helping a prisoner who was on the run from HMP Pentonville.
He has been bailed to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on May 12.
Matthew Baker and James Anthony Whitlock, escaped from HMP Pentonville in November 2016.
Both were subsequently located and arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Two other people have previously been charged as part of this investigation.
Kelly Baker, 21, of Friars Close, Ilford, was charged with assisting an offender.
- 1 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 6 Application for ramp to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 9 Havering South is one of the best vaccination teams in the country
- 10 Top Havering pubs open with beer gardens
She pleaded guilty at Blackfriars Crown Court in December and will be sentenced at a later date.
Scott O’Reilly, 49 of Shepherd’s Lane, Homerton, was charged with assisting an offender in March.
He was bailed and asked to attend Highbury Corner Magistrates’ today.