Harold Hill man charged with harbouring an escaped prisoner
- Credit: Archant
A man from Harold Hill has been charged with harbouring an escaped prisoner.
Shaun Power, 33, of Kettering Road, is suspected of helping a prisoner who was on the run from HMP Pentonville.
He has been bailed to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on May 12.
Matthew Baker and James Anthony Whitlock, escaped from HMP Pentonville in November 2016.
Both were subsequently located and arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Two other people have previously been charged as part of this investigation.
Kelly Baker, 21, of Friars Close, Ilford, was charged with assisting an offender.
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 5 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 6 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 7 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 8 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 9 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 10 Pictures: Beautiful double rainbow arrives in Havering
She pleaded guilty at Blackfriars Crown Court in December and will be sentenced at a later date.
Scott O’Reilly, 49 of Shepherd’s Lane, Homerton, was charged with assisting an offender in March.
He was bailed and asked to attend Highbury Corner Magistrates’ today.