Harold Hill consultation: Share your views on Chippenham Road housing estate
- Credit: Archant
Residents are being encouraged to share their views on regeneration proposals for the Chippenham Road Estate.
The site in Chippenham Road is part of the joint venture partnership between Havering Council and national developer Wates Residential.
Residents attended Meet the Developer sessions at the Harold Hill Community Centre and MyPlace, where they met representatives from the council, Wates Residential and design consultants working on plans for the new site.
Councillor Damian White, leader of Havering Council, said: "It is an exciting time for Harold Hill, and we are pleased that so many residents from these estates turned out to share their views. The feedback we have received will help shape the future of this project, providing high-quality homes for local people, and a thriving community for future generations."
Further events are being held throughout 2020 as the proposals are developed.
You may also want to watch:
Visit email@example.com to share your views.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 3 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 4 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 5 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 6 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Cabinet to vote on proposed changes to how housing is allocated in Havering
- 9 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 10 Shaken Not Stirred: James Bond fan co-founds group and brings thousands of 007 lovers together