Hainault man charged in connection with Loughton stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A Hainault man has been charged in connection with a stabbing which in Loughton, Essex.
Junior Lawrence, 22, of New North Road, Hainault, was due to appear today at Colchester Magistrates’ Court, charged with GBH with intent and possession of a bladed article in a public place.
Police received reports that a man had been assaulted following an altercation involving two vehicles at the junction of Langston Road and Chigwell Lane at around 7.25pm on August 4.
Both vehicles left the area but the victim was later located in the Church Hill area and was taken to hospital.
His condition is no longer described as life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old woman from Romford was also arrested in connection with the attack.
She has been released on bail until August 26.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 7 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 8 Plans submitted to build five new apartments beside Upminster station
- 9 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 10 Award-winning Kushi restaurant sets up initiative to help fundraisers