Gang crime detectives investigating Noak Hill shooting
- Credit: Archant
A shooting in Noak Hill is being investigated by top detectives from the Met’s gang crime unit.
A driver flagged down police in Noak Hill Road at 4.20pm on March 2 saying he had two people in his car who had been shot.
The two victims, a man, 37 and woman, 36, were taken to hospital and later discharged.
A 35-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the investigation and is currently on bail.
Officers from a Trident Gang Crime Command shootings team continue to investigate the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call detectives via 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 3 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 4 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 9 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 10 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday