Further arrests made in connection with Brentwood murder
- Credit: Archant
Police have made further arrests following the murder of a Brentwood man.
Officers arrested three men in the early hours of this morning after 31-year-old Francis Nsiangangu was stabbed to death at the junction of Tower Hill and Sir Francis Way in Brentwood on Saturday.
The new arrests came after Essex Police raided a property in North Road, Wolverhampton, with the assistance of West Midlands officers.
An 18-year-old man from east London and a 19-year-old man from Chelmsford were arrested on suspicion of murder, while a 20-year-old man from Wolverhampton was arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
The new arrests follow the arrest of Clive Mundoma, 18, of High Street, Brentwood, who was charged with murder on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Mundoma appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court yesterday and is expected to make a plea on January 12.
- 1 Romford mum's success setting up children's clothing business amid pandemic
- 2 Plans submitted for Rainham Lidl
- 3 Four weeks' free parking for Havering shoppers as high streets reopen
- 4 Consultation begins on plans for multi-million pound health centre
- 5 Pictures: Remembering Prince Philip's visits to east London
- 6 New Harrow Lodge Leisure Centre set to open
- 7 Rainham school 'taking effective action' to improve after inadequate rating
- 8 Brookside Theatre appeals for help repairing windows
- 9 Jailed: Burglar who drove on wrong side of road trying to flee police
- 10 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing