Further arrests made in connection with Brentwood murder
- Credit: Archant
Police have made further arrests following the murder of a Brentwood man.
Officers arrested three men in the early hours of this morning after 31-year-old Francis Nsiangangu was stabbed to death at the junction of Tower Hill and Sir Francis Way in Brentwood on Saturday.
The new arrests came after Essex Police raided a property in North Road, Wolverhampton, with the assistance of West Midlands officers.
An 18-year-old man from east London and a 19-year-old man from Chelmsford were arrested on suspicion of murder, while a 20-year-old man from Wolverhampton was arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
The new arrests follow the arrest of Clive Mundoma, 18, of High Street, Brentwood, who was charged with murder on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Mundoma appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court yesterday and is expected to make a plea on January 12.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 Romford MP hails charity's 'extraordinary' work during Covid pandemic
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres
- 9 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 10 Testing site for people without Covid symptoms opens in Elm Park