Further arrests made in connection with Brentwood murder
- Credit: Archant
Police have made further arrests following the murder of a Brentwood man.
Officers arrested three men in the early hours of this morning after 31-year-old Francis Nsiangangu was stabbed to death at the junction of Tower Hill and Sir Francis Way in Brentwood on Saturday.
The new arrests came after Essex Police raided a property in North Road, Wolverhampton, with the assistance of West Midlands officers.
An 18-year-old man from east London and a 19-year-old man from Chelmsford were arrested on suspicion of murder, while a 20-year-old man from Wolverhampton was arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
The new arrests follow the arrest of Clive Mundoma, 18, of High Street, Brentwood, who was charged with murder on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Mundoma appeared at Chelmsford Crown Court yesterday and is expected to make a plea on January 12.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 3 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 'Hugely destructive': Action group slams proposed Lower Thames Crossing
- 6 Romford Junior Raiders sign forward James Hounsome
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 9 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 10 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood