Fourth teenager arrested on suspicion of murder outside Romford doorman’s home
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have arrested a fourth man as an investigation into Ricky Hayden’s murder continues.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder on Tuesday.
He has been bailed to return on a date in early December pending further enquiries.
The Romford doorman died outside his home in Gibbfield Close, Chadwell Heath, on September 13, after he died fighting off a gang of thieves armed with machetes.
Tommy Roome, of Rams Grove, Chadwell Heath, has already been charged with Ricky’s murder and is currently remanded to appear at the Old Bailey.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers aged 19 and 16 have previously been arrested on suspicion of murder.
The 19-year-old is bailed to return to a police station on a date in mid November, while the 16-year-old is no longer a line of enquiry.
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 5 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Rainham primary school creates Sir Captain Tom display
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Jailed: Armed robber who targeted banks and Post Office