Fourth teenager arrested on suspicion of murder outside Romford doorman’s home
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have arrested a fourth man as an investigation into Ricky Hayden’s murder continues.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder on Tuesday.
He has been bailed to return on a date in early December pending further enquiries.
The Romford doorman died outside his home in Gibbfield Close, Chadwell Heath, on September 13, after he died fighting off a gang of thieves armed with machetes.
Tommy Roome, of Rams Grove, Chadwell Heath, has already been charged with Ricky’s murder and is currently remanded to appear at the Old Bailey.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers aged 19 and 16 have previously been arrested on suspicion of murder.
The 19-year-old is bailed to return to a police station on a date in mid November, while the 16-year-old is no longer a line of enquiry.
- 1 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head