Fourth teenager arrested on suspicion of murder outside Romford doorman’s home
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have arrested a fourth man as an investigation into Ricky Hayden’s murder continues.
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder on Tuesday.
He has been bailed to return on a date in early December pending further enquiries.
The Romford doorman died outside his home in Gibbfield Close, Chadwell Heath, on September 13, after he died fighting off a gang of thieves armed with machetes.
Tommy Roome, of Rams Grove, Chadwell Heath, has already been charged with Ricky’s murder and is currently remanded to appear at the Old Bailey.
You may also want to watch:
Two teenagers aged 19 and 16 have previously been arrested on suspicion of murder.
The 19-year-old is bailed to return to a police station on a date in mid November, while the 16-year-old is no longer a line of enquiry.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood