Four accused of murdering Luke Harwood in Woodford Green sent to Old Bailey
The three men and one woman charged with murdering a teenager have had their case sent to the Old Bailey.
The four were arrested earlier this week in connection with the murder of Luke Harwood, 18, from Havering who is believed to have died from severe head injuries.
He was declared dead at the scene just off Chigwell Road close to Broadmead Fields, Woodford Green by police officers.
James Danby, 26 of no fixed abode and Tony O’Toole, 29, Emma Hall, 20 and Khalid Hassan 19, all of Crow Lane, Romford have been charged with murder and two counts of perverting the course of justice.
All were refused bail and their case will be heard on June 6.
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man Billy Duggan, 20, also of Crow Lane, Romford, was charged with two counts of perverting the course of justice. He was refused bail and his case will be heard at the Old Bailey on September 6.
They appeared at Barkingside Magistrates Court, Cranbrook Road, Barkingside yesterday.
- 1 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 2 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 5 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 6 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 7 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 8 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 9 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 10 Application for porch to help man with cerebral palsy is rejected