Four accused of murdering Luke Harwood in Woodford Green sent to Old Bailey
The three men and one woman charged with murdering a teenager have had their case sent to the Old Bailey.
The four were arrested earlier this week in connection with the murder of Luke Harwood, 18, from Havering who is believed to have died from severe head injuries.
He was declared dead at the scene just off Chigwell Road close to Broadmead Fields, Woodford Green by police officers.
James Danby, 26 of no fixed abode and Tony O’Toole, 29, Emma Hall, 20 and Khalid Hassan 19, all of Crow Lane, Romford have been charged with murder and two counts of perverting the course of justice.
All were refused bail and their case will be heard on June 6.
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man Billy Duggan, 20, also of Crow Lane, Romford, was charged with two counts of perverting the course of justice. He was refused bail and his case will be heard at the Old Bailey on September 6.
They appeared at Barkingside Magistrates Court, Cranbrook Road, Barkingside yesterday.
- 1 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 2 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 5 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?
- 6 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 7 Captain Sam Roberts bids farewell and thanks Romford Junior Raiders
- 8 Men fined following New Year's Eve rave in Brentwood
- 9 'My girls aren't sleeping': Harold Hill family searching for Pog the dog
- 10 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics