Football supporter from Hornchurch in mass brawl charge
A HORNCHURCH football fan is among a group of Brentford and Leyton Orient football supporters accused of a mass brawl at Liverpool Street Station on the final day of last season,
Leyton Orient was playing away to Colchester, and Brentford was home to Hartlepool on the last day of the League One campaign when the rival groups clashed on May 8.
Andrew Hudson, 26, of Tennyson Way, Hornchurch, was among 19 defendants who appeared at City of London Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (October 28).
Each was charged with one count of affray and all were bailed on the condition they do not associate in a public place with any co-defendant on their respective clubs’ match days.
Ten were committed to the Old Bailey for a plea and case management hearing on December 23.
You may also want to watch:
Christopher Adams, 23, of Ennerdale, Bracknell, Berkshire.
- 1 East London police officer charged with rape
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 8 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 9 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal
Thomas Armstrong, 24, of Elm Grove, Woodford Green, Essex.
Paul Bushell, 40, of Robinia Close, Ilford, Essex.
James McCarthy, 22, of London Road, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
Jamie O’Leary, 30, of Hannards Way, Ilford, Essex.
James Owen, 23, of Park Road, Ashford, Middlesex.
Mathew Pugh, 20, of Thamesview House, Felix Road, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.
Joel Titus, 19, of North View, Pinner, Middlesex.
Dean Wells, 25, of Hartland Road, Isleworth, Middlesex.
A 16 year-old juvenile of Windsor Road, Leytonstone, who cannot be identified.
The remaining nine will return to City of London Magistrates’ Court on November 11.
Andrew Hudson, 26, of Tennyson Way, Hornchurch
Paul Abley, 20, of Hounslow Road, Feltham, Middlesex.
Finnegan Dawson, 21, of Percy Gardens, Hayes, Middlesex.
Steven Donovan, 19, of Bedford Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex.
Steven Green, 29, of Holme Court, Twickenham Road, Isleworth, Middlesex.
David Mitchell, 19, of Hide Gardens, Rustington, Littlehampton, West Sussex.
Nicholas Newell, 26, of William Street, Leyton.
Martin Pottle, 22, of Hounslow Road, Hanworth, Middlesex.
A 17-year-old of Cobden Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex.